Sunday, June 3, 2007

The last thing

I wrote I wasn't going to post. I was actually happy that I didn't post it. But then I saw that it had saved the draft and I figured, WTF... why not.

Yes, I just used WTF, but I did it for comedic effect. Pretty funny guy, huh.

I think I've fallen in love with practically every girl I've ever met. It's kind of ridiculous, but in a lot of ways true. I know it's not EVERY single girl, but it's been a damn lot of them. I've found recently that I feel a few different types of love. I can just love a girl and not want to have sex with her. I like genuinely do not want to have a physical relationship. I think it's cool that I have more complex emotions than I really thought I did. Complexity is inevitable. Humans make everything much more complex than they need to be.

This seems dumb now and I want to stop writing. Even though I really feel like writing.

No comments: