Thursday, September 6, 2007

If you're reading this...

... I must first of all thank you. Then I must congratulate you. And then be ever grateful for the fact that you took the time to come check this out. Then I am happy that you took the time to keep track of it. And even though I know this applies to about 4 people. You're the best 4 people there are.

I have been sticking with the mypace blog lately. But that's only because I can reach a much wider audience that way. So many people have told me that they enjoy reading my blogs and that honestly breaks my heart. For somebody whose only existence is a function of the acceptance of those around him, you cannot possibly understand how much I care about your opinion of me.

I wish I was a sun. I am so sick of being a planet or a satellite. I want to rely on my own gravity. Worst of all, I believe I'm a comet... I come into view every few thousand years because my orbit is so great and erratic that I hardly ever come into contact with those who are most important to me. But I have such energy for everyone. I love them all so much. I love you so much.

I want this to be my main medium of expressing myself, but I sort of like the tiny community that I have that truly respect what I have to say. I'm very torn over this subject right now.


Okay, I'm curious... is the pepper shaker supposed to have more holes than the salt shaker? It seems to make sense to me, because the salt pours out so fucking quickly.

I guess I'm done for now. If you want to, spread the word.... Tim wants to finally be heard..... for some reason.


Or he's just drunken rambling again.


(most likely)

No comments: